F

Create character design concept art


 

About this gig

I will create original custom character concept art for your game development from scratch.


Hi I am Edwin, I am a professional character concept artist, with experiences in different multimedia applications. Thanks to my experiences and deep understanding in most of the fields in any kind of production environment, I am looking forward to peek into your wonderful imagination and hopefully be able to bring your ideas to live.


What you will get:

- Concept art ( character design, creature design ) for your game concept

1 pose (for additional pose please order gig extra)


Get in touch with me and we can talk about how to realize your vision.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message and I'll be happy to answer them for you.


To make sure that you make the right order and getting the best value for your budget, please do message me before placing orders so we can discuss in detail about your game and I might be able to customize a special gig for you.



Thank you

Looking forward to work with you

Edwin

Delivery style preference

Please inform the freelancer of any preferences or concerns regarding the use of AI tools in the completion and/or delivery of your order.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Contact Form