F

Create a custom song or jingle


 

About this gig

I'm Antonia Marquee!


Please message me first before making an order to discuss prices for custom orders. Sometimes what you may need does not fit a package.


This gig is for jingles, theme songs, gift songs, personal songs, intro songs, etc.


I will create a custom basic instrumental using royalty free loops or use a free instrumental from YouTube & record a song about any topic of your choosing as long as it is appropriate!


The Basic and Standard package songs are for personal use only. They can't be monetized or commissioned. If you are wanting something that you can distribute and sell, please message me first and we will figure out the details!


The Premium package is for jingles. You have full copyrights to distribute and monetize.


If you already have an instrumental for me to sing on, that is perfect! I can also help you search for an instrumental to purchase as another option for music if you do not want me to create a basic instrumental using royalty free loops


I appreciate you and look forward to your order


Peace and love


- Antonia Marquee

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Contact Form